The reviewed rating fees for the new season are shown below. These apply to SBR & MOCRA where relevant, and will be levied from 1st January 2010 for boats rated Jan-Dec and from 1st June 2010 for boats rated Jun-May.
- All applications must be accompanied by the appropriate fee
- The following fees are exclusive of VAT. Private yacht owners are not liable for VAT, but VAT at the current rate must be added to fees for work requested by a Company, Organisation or Association.
- All fees are shown in Pounds Sterling.
- For fees based on the LOA, do not round up or down, simply multiply by the actual LOA (in metres).
- Payment methods accepted : Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard & Maestro (not American Express or Diners Card); Sterling cheque payable to Seahorse Rating Ltd.
- Boats holding or applying for a current SBR certificate will receive a 50% discount on fee for initial or revalidated IRC.
pm per metre LH (length of hull)
ph per hour
(1) see relevant note
New application 9.30 pm
Revalidation 8.10 pm (1)
Amended certificate 3.50pm each
Trial certificate 4.20 pm each (2)
Re-registration 4.40 pm (3)
Expedited processing (EPF) Fee x 2 (4)
Copy certificate of any other rated boat 10.00 each (by e-mail) (7)
Reissue of lost or damaged certificate 15.00
Issue of RORC sail number 26.00
Measurement 35.70 ph (8)
Weighing 8.30 pm
RORC loadcell charge/carriage 30.00 regardless of distance
Inclining for SSS/STIX 22.00 pm
(1) If yacht was last rated 2007 or earlier and now has new owner, new application fee applies.
(2) The Rating Office reserves the right to limit the number and type of trial certificates issued. See website.
(3) This is the fee to re-register a current valid certificate in your name when you purchase a boat.
(4) Applications (New application, revalidation, amendment, trial, re-registration) requiring guaranteed 5 working day turnaround may incur an Expedited Processing Fee (EPF). Application of this fee is at the discretion of the Rating Office and owners will be advised in advance of the charge being levied.
(7) Limits apply – see website
(8) Measurement/weighing fees do not include measurers' mileage (currently 40p/mile) or other expenses
While it is intended that the above fees will remain valid from 1 January-31 December 2010, Seahorse Rating Ltd reserves the right to alter fees at any time during the year. Amendments will be posted on our website www.rorcrating.com