If your boat & racing is based outside GBR and you wish to apply for an IRC or SBR rating, please contact your Rule Authority, these are listed on the IRC website www.ircrating.org.

They will help you with the application and we will return the certificate to them to forward to you. They will also arrange payment of the application fee.