Christmas 2009 Competition - Win a 2010 IRC certificate
** Stop Press ** we now have a winner for this: Chris Neve with his new First 35. Congratulations!
Identify all the people in the photograph below; the first correct answer received by the Rating Office webmaster wins a free IRC 2010 Revalidation or New Application for any boat up to 17.99 metres length.
Please read the Competition Rules before entering:
1. Owners or representatives of GBR owned boats up to 17.99m Length of Hull are eligible for the free certificate.
2. Competition is not open to employees or Committee members of the Royal Ocean Racing Club, or their family; or any of the people in the photograph!
4. If claiming a revalidation, the boat name and sail number of your 2008 or 2009 IRC rated boat must be supplied at the time of entry; alternatively, advise if claiming a new application and give details of the boat if known.
5. A revalidation form or new application form must still be fully completed to obtain a 2010 rating certificate and returned by the following means: Revalidation - e-mail, fax or post (not online); Excel New Application form must be e-mailed.
6. The free certificate is only eligible for IRC 2010, eg. it can not be held over for a 2011 application.
6. The completely correct and eligible entry received first to the Webmaster's address will win. There are no other prizes.
7. No cash alternative is offered.
8. The winner will be advised by e-mail, and their name will be posted on this page.
CLICK on the photo to enlarge