The RORC Rating Office undertake Class Technical Administration on behalf of several prestigious yacht classes. Our consultancy services include:
- Class Rules – development and consultancy from new classes to ongoing changes
- Class Constitution – development and advice for good class governance
- Class Builder Representative – inspecting manufacturers to ensure in-build consistency and one-design control
- Class Measurement – checking of boats in accordance with class rules for certification
- Class Weighing – We have a number of our own load cells for class weighing from small keelboats to large yachts. See our weighing and measurement page.
- Class Certification – issuing of class certificates upon successful certification control
- Event Equipment Inspection – attending at class events and acting as the measurer undertaking pre-event and post race checks
- IRC guidance – offer technical consultancy and advice to the class association for class splits, boat data etc.
Currently the RORC Rating Office is engaged by following classes for class technical consultancy: ClubSwan 36, ClubSwan 42, Swan 45, ClubSwan 50 and the International Maxi Association.
We also offer assistance to Classes that use IRC within their class rules, examples include the HP30, Fast 40+, Cape 31.
Please get in touch to talk through your requirements.