Seahorse Rating Ltd
Business terms and conditions of website usage
The term Seahorse Rating Limited or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Seahorse Building, Bath Road, Lymington, Hants, So41 3SE. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We shall not have any liability, in contract, in tort, by statute or otherwise for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your visiting this website including (without limitation) damage to any computer hardware or software or electronic material or data stored therein.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Cancellation & Refunds Policy
From the date that the IRC Certificate is issued and for the remainder of the calendar year, there will be no cancellation other than following a review of a boat’s rating in accordance with the IRC Class Rules. If that situation arises any refund will be at the sole discretion of Seahorse Rating Limited.
When an application and payment has been lodged and the IRC Certificate has not been processed, a refund less an administration charge of £10.00 will apply. The owner must contact Seahorse Rating Limited by telephone (01590 677030) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to cancel the process.
Certificates will normally be valid upon payment of the appropriate fee from the date of issue and for the remainder of the current calendar year, however:
- if incorrect information has been provided to Seahorse Rating Limited and the IRC Certificate has been processed, there will be an Amendment Fee applied to correct the rated data.
- in circumstances where Seahorse Rating Limited has issued an IRC Certificate with erroneous information of its own making, a corrected IRC Certificate will be issued at no further cost to the owner.
Weighing/Measurement Services Late Cancellation Policy
If an owner or his representative cancels the weighing appointment, a Late Cancellation Fee may apply.
This will be charged at £40.00 if cancellation takes place within 48 hours of the appointment. Additionally, the carriage charges for delivery and return of the weighing equipment will apply if it has been dispatched before notice of cancellation is received.
MyIRC Transaction Security
At the point when payment is required you will be connected directly to the Barclaycard Business host. Barclaycard Business will process the payment and provide you with confirmation and authorisation of the payment. Barclaycard Business will inform Seahorse Rating Limited electronically when your payment has been successful. Seahorse Rating Limited will not be passed your credit/debit card details.
If the payment has not been successful, Seahorse Rating Limited will not be informed. You will be returned to our website where you will be informed to make contact with Seahorse Rating Limited by telephone or e-mail.
Goods and Services
A full list of services can be found on the website.
Delivery of certificates will normally be from five to 21 working days unless Seahorse Rating Limited cannot complete the IRC certificate for any reason. Owners will be contacted if further boat data is required.
If the Expedited Fee has been paid (2 x Fee) the certificate will be issued in five working days unless Seahorse Rating Limited cannot complete the IRC certificate for any reason. Owners will be contacted if further boat data is required.
Certificates are e-mailed in PDF format unless requested to be sent by Royal Mail. We cannot guarantee postal delivery.
All transactions will be charged in British Pounds.
Seahorse Rating Limited based in the UK is solely in charge of processing the IRC Certificate applications made to it. No part of the process is subcontracted.